Sore Mouth Disease (also known as contagious ecthyma) is thought to be responsible for the illness observed among the bighorn sheep population at Zion National Park.
- Canyoneering Fatality in Not Imlay Canyon in Zion National Park
- Zion-Mount Carmel Highway Reopens in Zion National Park
- Zion-Mount Carmel Highway Remains Closed After Major Rock Fall
- Drinking Water in the Cross-Canyon Corridor – date posted Sep 23, 2015
- Zion- Mount Carmel Highway Remains Closed After Major Rock Fall
Joe Braun Photographs courtesy of Joe Braun Photography. Visit them here http://www.citrusmilo.com/zionguide/