Sore Mouth Disease (also known as contagious ecthyma) is thought to be responsible for the illness observed among the bighorn sheep population at Zion National Park.
- Drinking Water in the Cross-Canyon Corridor – date posted Jun 24, 2016
- Drinking Water in the Cross-Canyon Corridor – date posted Jun 22, 2016
- It’s Dangerously Hot Inside the Canyon! HIKE SMART! – date posted Jun 21, 2016
- Zion Condor Chick Confirmed, Yet Faces New Challenges
- It’s Hot Inside the Canyon! – date posted Jun 10, 2016
Joe Braun Photographs courtesy of Joe Braun Photography. Visit them here http://www.citrusmilo.com/zionguide/